March 29, 2015
5 Mind-Blowing Benefits of Micronized Creatine
As you may have already known, there are many different types of creatine on the market, making it difficult to choose which form of creatine will give you more for your money.
Although there are pros and cons to each form of creatine, micronized creatine is quickly becoming the most popular way to pack on slabs of muscle while boosting energy levels and burning more fat than ever before. Why?
Out of all the types of creatine on the market, what makes this type of creatine so popular?
What is Micronized Creatine?
Micronized creatine is a unique form of creatine monohydrate, following the same molecular structure as regular creatine but the creatine particles are 20 times smaller. This dramatically increases the surface area of the creatine molecules, while still maintaining all the benefits of regular creatine.
It can be dissolved in water or added to protein shakes or juices, and when used correctly, micronized creatine can give amazing muscle-building benefits to those who don’t typically respond to regular creatine monohydrate.
It’s completely legal and though it requires a loading phase in order to be effective, Micronized creatine powder can be a great tool for maximizing your workouts and improving your physical performance.
Reasons to Use Micronized Creatine
1. It Absorbs Faster: Because micronized creatine particles are much smaller than other forms of creatine, it dissolves faster in water and is absorbed quickly in the stomach. This increases your body’s ability to utilize creatine, meaning that you’ll have the dramatic boost in ATP production when you need it most.
2. It Doesn’t Clump in Water: If you’ve ever mixed regular creatine in in water, then you have probably noticed how it can clump and stick to the bottom of the glass.
Now picture those same giant clumps floating around in your bloodstream. It’s simply too big to be absorbed, and you won’t be getting the maximum amount of benefits from the creatine you’re consuming.
Trying to chug down clumpy creatine is a fast way to set off your gag reflex, and a surefire way to end up with negative side effects rather than bodybuilding results.
However, micronized creatine powder is so refined that it mixes well with water and any other bodybuilding drink or shake that you decide to add it in. You’ll hardly know it’s there until you experience the body-transforming results in the gym.
3. It Causes Fewer Side Effects: Many creatine monohydrate supplements sit too long in the stomach during the digestive process, resulting in negative side effects such as bloating, gas, and stomach upset. Additionally, because it takes so long to be absorbed, many individuals don’t respond to supplemental creatine at all – wasting their time and money on a product that fails to live up to their expectations.
As you may have already guessed, with micronized creatine, this won’t be a problem. No need to worry about stomach problems or muscle cramping. Once you’re past the initial loading phase, you can experience phenomenal muscle gains and explosive results safely and effectively.
4. It’s Cost Efficient: Due to faster absorption rates and an increase in purity and effectiveness, micronized creatine powder requires a much smaller dosage in order to achieve the same muscle-building results. Although it’s a little more expensive than regular creatine powder, micronized creatine is still amazingly affordable, so you can get more bang for your buck.
Additionally, because all of your creatine will be dissolved and absorbed (rather than sitting at the bottom of your glass or your stomach), you can be certain that you’re not wasting a single ounce of creatine. Every particle will go toward giving you the rock-hard body you deserve without putting a hole in your wallet.
5. It’s More Pure than Regular Creatine: In order to make this form of creatine powder on such a finite level, this bodybuilding supplement requires additional purification steps in the overall production process.
While some might not think that there’s a huge difference between the 98% purity of creatine monohydrate versus the 99.9% purity of micronized creatine, the extra process is essential for eliminating the risk of potentially damaging toxins.
Your body can handle the impurities and toxins of regular creatine for a limited time, but if you want to use creatine on a regular basis, then micronized is the safest route to go.
Although micronized creatine is not the magic bullet solution for getting the perfectly sculpted washboard abs, this amazing supplement can certainly help! With these amazing benefits, you can take your workout to the next level and increase your intensity beyond what you thought possible.